What can the Learning Center offer you?
- FREE tutoring and academic assistance
- Help with understanding content & concepts
- Gaining academic confidence
- Peer Tutors who have successfully complete the courses
- A friendly and stress free environment to study and complete work
The mission of the Georgia College Learning Center is to provide academic support in mathematics, economics and science courses throughout the core curriculum.
The Learning Center's FALL 2017 Hours with Tutors
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
What is (SI) Supplemental Instruction?
Supplemental Instruction (SI) is an academic support program utilizing peer-assisted study sessions to assist students with traditionally difficult academic courses.
SI sessions provide opportunities for students to work together with a Peer Leader and other classmates to ask questions, prepare for examinations, compare notes, discuss readings and develop organizational tools.
Help for Studying and Focusing
- Try taking a learning styles quiz to see how you learn
- Look at tips and tricks to stay focused
- Find the study hacks that work best for you
252, Second Floor
Ina Dillard Russell Library, Georgia College