The Village Apartment Tours
Tours of The Village Apartments are available weekdays between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Tours begin at The Village Clubhouse. You can also take an online tour of The Village by watching the video below to see why you will love calling West Campus your new home! For special arrangements, please call 478-445-1400.
The Village apartments on West Campus - close enough to be convenient, but far enough away that you can stretch out and enjoy yourself. Designed with today's student in mind, these fully loaded one, two- and four-bedroom units are available to underclassmen and graduate students. Life at The Village is based on a simple philosophy: the perfect balance of apartment living freedom with the security and convenience of University Housing.
As part of the university, The Village seeks to enhance your experience at Georgia College and operates with students' best interests in mind.
- Fully furnished
- Private bedrooms with dresser, bookshelf, desk, chair and closet
- Shared living room with couch, chair, coffee table, side table and TV stand
- Shared kitchen with full size appliances including refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Free laundry
- Expanded cable TV w/HD channels and HBO
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Large pool
- Next door to the Wellness and Recreation Center
- Basketball, tennis and sand volleyball courts
- Free car wash and vacuum area
- Adjustable mini-blinds
- Central heat and air
- Emergency notification button
Need help after hours or on the weekend?
Village 1-4 call 478-227-0213
Village 5-6 call 478-227-0214
Sorority LLC Peer Mentor On-Call Number 478-227-0217