Our students who pursue their graduate degrees on our Milledgeville campus have the same access to the services and amenities that our undergraduate population enjoys. From our state-of-the-art library to our expansive Wellness and Recreation Center, taking classes on our Milledgeville campus puts you steps away from it all.
The Macon Graduate Center is located in the heart of the Historic downtown Macon in the Thomas Jefferson Building on Cherry Street. The Center supports the mission of the institution by offering select graduate and professional programs to the Middle Georgia region; thus meeting the College’s strategic goal of offering high quality programs that rival those of the best private institutions at an affordable price.
433 Cherry St.
4th Floor, Thomas Jefferson Building
Macon, GA 31201
Resource Center: 478-751-3031
1. Take I-75 S
2. Merge onto I-16 E at Exit 165 (toward Savannah)
3. Take the Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80/Coliseum Dr exit
4. Turn right at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80 W
5. Turn right at Cherry Street
6. GC Macon will be on your right (five-story building)
1. Take I-16 N
2. Take the Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80/Coliseum Dr exit
3. Turn left at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80 W
4. Turn right at Cherry Street
5. GC Macon will be on your right (five-story building)
A parking garage is located behind the Thomas Jefferson Building on Mulberry Street next to the Douglas Theatre. While street parking is available, students are encouraged to park in the garage.
Technical Administrative Assistant (IT)
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - noon
Saturday: Open select Saturdays. Please contact us for more information.
The Macon Graduate Center also serves a professional venue for meetings, workshops and special events in downtown Macon. We invite you to view the space and amenities available at the Center.
Rental spaces available include:
Affordable rates start at $75 and include consultation and other amenities. To schedule a tour or request a quote, please contact Parris Story at the Macon Center at 478-752-4278 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.