Let the Journey Begin
Scheduled tours begin at the Georgia College Welcome Center, located in the University Museum at 221 N. Clarke Street.
To prepare for your visit to Georgia College, please print the visitor parking pass and add your name and the date of your campus visit. When you arrive on campus, please place the parking pass on the dashboard of your vehicle. This pass allows you to park in any Georgia College parking lot, see the campus map for parking locations. Certain spaces are designated for specific parking permits and will have a sign posted with the permit number. Please avoid these parking spaces.
When planning your trip to Milledgeville, please plan to arrive at least 15 - 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your tour to give yourself time to park and sign in.
There are several parking lot options available for visitor parking:
- LOT 26 - Old Courthouse Lot East side of Building - 201 W Hancock St, Milledgeville, GA 31061 - click here for map
- LOT 28 - Irwin Street Parking Lot, N Irwin St, Milledgeville, GA 31061 (M-F only shuttle runs every 7 minutes) - click here for map *
- LOT 12 - Corner of Liberty and Montgomery Street- 290 West Thomas Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061 - click here for map
- LOT 13 - Corner of Wilkinson and Montgomery Street - click here for map
- LOT 26 - Old Courthouse Lot East side of Building
- LOT 29 - North Clarke Street Parking lot - 420 North Clark Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061 - click here for map
- LOT 40 - West Thomas Street Parking Lot, Corner of Thomas & Wilkinson Street
Your visitor's parking pass ONLY permits you to park in Lots 12, 13, 26, 28, 29, and 40. Please call 478-445-7433 if you have any questions about details for these lots.
* Shuttle will transport you to central campus and back to your car following tour.
Please DO NOT park in these special permit areas as YOU WILL BE TICKETED and we will not be responsible for tickets.
-Reserved Parking Spaces
-Handicapped Parking Spaces
Visiting the Office of Admissions
The Office of Admissions is located one block south of the Welcome Center at 404 W. Hancock Street. We welcome your visits to the Office of Admissions during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday). If you need assistance the day of your tour, please feel free to call the Office of Admissions at 478-445-1283. If you are visiting on a Saturday, the Welcome Center will open at 9:30 a.m. and can be reached at 478-445-4391 if you need assistance.